Application Deadline: Monday, December 4, 2017
Volunteer Lethbridge strengthens and sustains a healthy, vibrant community through support and advancement of volunteer excellence by building connections and empowering individuals and organizations to enhance volunteerism and grow volunteer capacity.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services, assisting with the Social Media for the organization and providing reception services for the organizational work. The Administrative Assistant works in collaboration with the Volunteer Lethbridge team.
- Education – Post Secondary an asset
- Specialized knowledge – Voluntary Sector; Cultural Awareness; Photoshop an asset
- Skills and abilities: strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail; organizing; customer service; computer skills (MS Office)
- Personal Characteristics: friendly; compassionate; understanding; thorough
- Experience: volunteerism; working with diverse populations; work in an office setting
- Normal operational hours are weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., although some flexibility is required for participation in scheduled activities or events.
- Part-time: 10-15 hours per week to start, evolving to full-time dependent upon grant approval
- A Police Information Check with a Vulnerable Sector Verification and a Child and Youth Intervention Module are required
Anticipated start date January 3, 2018
Resumes and Cover Letter are welcome by December 4, 2017 8:00 a.m.:
- Attention: HR Committee
- to Volunteer Lethbridge, 324 – 5th Street South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 2B5
- or email email@example.com
Back to Employment Opportunities