Canyon Church Camp staff will learn and practice the skills required to create an enjoyable, safe and smooth running youth camp. The staff should have skills in song leadership, campfire planning, worship leadership and safety protocols. Desired skill sets include the following: hiking, orienteering, crafts, sports, rainy day activities, quiet time activities, music, nature knowledge, bible knowledge and appreciation of others’ faith stories. Staff are also required to be physically fit.
- Provide a current valid Criminal Records Check with a Vulnerable Sector Included clear of any incidents.
- Provide a current valid Provincial Child & Family Services Authority, Intervention Record Check clear of any incidents.
- Provide two References.
- Must have a respect for and a willingness to understand United Church of Canada Theology so as to encourage and support our Christian community
- Must have First Aid or CPR training.
- Must be enthusiastic and enjoy physical activity.
- Will have demonstrated the ability to teach and lead youth groups. Relevant reference and details should be furnished.
- Must have good organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Will possess many skills in the following areas: hiking, orienteering, crafts, sports, rainy day activities, quiet time activities, music, nature knowledge, bible knowledge and appreciation of others’ faith stories. Details required.
- Will submit a medical confirmation of physical fitness.
Canyon Church Camp is looking for fun energetic staff for the upcoming summer season. Fill out the application form here, then email your Resume and 2 References to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Employment Opportunities