Application Deadline: Monday, December 4, 2017
Volunteer Lethbridge strengthens and sustains a healthy, vibrant community through support and advancement of volunteer excellence by building connections and empowering individuals and organizations to enhance volunteerism and grow volunteer capacity.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The Social Media Coordinator is instrumental in handling the administration of the social media for Volunteer Lethbridge, including: website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with the Voluntary Sector. The Social Media Coordinator works in collaboration with the Volunteer Lethbridge team.
- Education – Post Secondary an asset
- Specialized knowledge – Voluntary Sector Cultural Awareness; Photoshop
- Skills and abilities: strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail;organizing, customer service, computer skills (MS Office)
- Personal Characteristics: friendly, compassionate, understanding, thorough
- Experience: volunteerism, working with diverse populations
- Able to work a variable schedule with flexible work hours.
- Part-time: 10-15 hours per week.
- A Police Information Check with a Vulnerable Sector Verification and a Child and Youth Intervention Module are required
Anticipated Start Date is January 3, 2018
Resumes and Cover Letters are welcome by Monday, December 4, 2017 8:00 am:
- Attention: HR Committee
- to Volunteer Lethbridge, 324 – 5th Street South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 2B5
- or email: email@example.com
Back to Employment Opportunities