- This event has passed.
Workshop: Diversity in the Workplace
March 2 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm$50 - $75
However, they can also be valuable assets. This workshop helps participants to examine specific elements and dynamics of diversity and inclusion as they relate to culture, identity, communicating across difference, power differentials and experiences of discrimination.
Tools and strategies will be reviewed to assist workplaces to promote inclusion and experience the many benefits of diversity at work.
- Workshop Outline
- What are Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Exclusion?
- Language Considerations – How We Talk
- Understanding Culture
- Culture Differences and Conflict
- Communicating Across Difference
- Culture and the Dynamics of Power
- Discrimination and Rights
- Organizational Strategies and Remedies
- Case Study Analysis
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
$50.00 – Opportunity Knocks participating business