Mission: The Lethbridge HIV Connection Society is a volunteer not-for-profit organization that provides leadership in building individual and community capacity to respond to and reduce the harm associated with HIV and Hepatitis C throughout Southwestern Alberta.
Vision: The Lethbridge HIV Connection Society envisions a healthy community that:
• Respects and embraces diversity and seeks to uphold the human
rights of all members
• Actively promotes equitable access to resources and supports
• Provides sustainable, competent and comprehensive care
accessible locally to those in need
• Is committed to lifelong learning that facilitates the practice of
• Cultivates the capacity to respond to new challenges in a positive
and nurturing manner and is committed to enabling citizens,
regardless of their health circumstances, to have a means to live
comfortably and with dignity
1206 6th Avenue South
Phone Number: 403-328-8186
Fax Number: 403-328-8564
Volunteer Opportunities at ARCHES Lethbridge:
There are no current volunteer opportunities.
Employment Opportunities at ARCHES Lethbridge:
There are no current employment opportunities.