Description: 1. We believe that everyone has a valued role in society.
2.We believe that staff are a valuable resource.
3. We believe that everyone has the right to make choices.
4. We believe that focusing on abilities and opportunities promotes individual growth.
5. We believe in continual improvement to provide quality services.
6. We believe that support networks are important to the success of each person.
7. We believe that we are an integral part of the community.
Mission: To support people with disabilities in their community
Vision: Making a Difference
416 – 8th Street South
Phone Number: 403-327-1099
Fax Number: 403-317-4552
Volunteer Opportunities at Rehabilitation Society of Southwestern Alberta – Ability Resource Centre:
There are no current volunteer opportunities.