Description: We value:
Serving Clients responsibly: Demonstrating concern, courtesy and responsiveness in carrying out the organization's mission and vision.
Conducting oneself professionally: Carrying out organizational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open and honest communication, dedication, creativity, integrity and compassion.
Treating others with respect: Promoting and adhering to non-discriminatory practices, personal autonomy, individual rights and well-being.
Community collaboration: Developing & maintaining responsible, accountable and supportive partnerships with other professional organizations and the community at large to secure and promote general health and well-being.
Mission: Lethbridge & Community Addictions Treatment Society, which operates South Country Treatment Centre, is a leading organization that provides holistic structured recovery programs in a residential environment to adults with drug, alcohol and gambling addictions to empower them to regain their physical, mental and emotional health.
Vision: Lethbridge & Community Addictions Treatment Society that supports South Country Treatment Centre is a leading organization that:
- Provides a supportive environment encouraging holistic healing in the treatment of addictions
- Offers responsive treatment that encompasses innovative strategies with seamless transitions that ensure client and family recovery
- Provides a supportive culture where our treatment team has passion and knowledge to deliver programs and services with Bio-Psycho, Social, Spiritual approach
- Partners with other caring community organizations
- Maintains a current awareness of the continuum of choices available to our clients in an environment that is economically viable
85049 Ring Rd 212
County of Lethbridge
P.O. Box 1418
Phone Number: 403-329-6603
Fax Number: 403-328-5756
Volunteer Opportunities at South Country Treatment Centre:
Employment Opportunities at South Country Treatment Centre:
There are no current employment opportunities.