Date: September - May/June
Where: Wherever you are! (some in-person meetings required)
The successful applicants will assist with social media and virtual engagement throughout the season, as well as attending all events. Prior knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google advertising is a plus. Hours for this project-based internship are flexible, as is the location for work to be completed, depending on duties assigned.
– Create and implement an online brand marketing plan.
– Create and implement an engaging social media plan for each Symphony event, working in concert with other advertising channels.
– Manage Social media budget
– Target social media posts to appropriate audiences through Facebook demographics
– Manage Google Adwords campaigns
Estimate of Volunteers Needed:
Position Based Requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution- Prior knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google advertising is a plus
Age of Volunteers Suitable For This Opportunity:
Adults and Seniors (18+)
Is a Poilce Check Required?:
Is This Opportunity Appropriate for Individuals?:
Is This Opportunity Appropriate for Groups?:
Is this Opportunity Appropriate for Those Learning English?:
No, effective communication through English is required.
Length of Commitment:
Long Term (6 months or more)
Is This Suitable for Weekend only Volunteers?:
Can This Opportunity be done Virtually?:
If Interested, Please Contact:
Please see our SCiP internship advertisement and email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information and/or apply for the position!
Back to Volunteer Opportunities