Drive Happiness is a NEW service in our community that provides seniors with affordable and accessible transportation to various destinations such as medical appointments, shopping, banking, recreational, etc.
Riders buy $10 tickets at the Lethbridge Seniors Citizens Organization office. Tickets includes 1.5 hours of assistance or 40km driving distance.
Your help is needed for important community support!
Are you a retired individual with extra time on your hands? Do you want to help the seniors in our community in a meaningful way?
If you have a clean driver abstract (1 ticket flexibility) and clean criminal record, maintain a smoke free vehicle and are compassionate about helping seniors, this opportunity is for you!
Make a difference in your community by volunteering your time to drive seniors to important appointments and meetings.
- You choose when, where, and how often you drive
- Create your own volunteer schedule
- Gas reimbursement provided
- Meet friendly and appreciative seniors
- Make a difference in your community
* Volunteer Lethbridge operates as a third-party recruitment and screening service provided to the Drive Happiness program. We do not train or manage the volunteers.*