Is your non-profit agency struggling financially due to the pandemic?
Are you looking for financial support in sustaining your agency during this vulnerable period?
If you are a non-profit organization based in Lethbridge, you can now access expert fund development with our new Expert Grant Support Program.
How It Works
Read all about our experts
- Read about our experts and how they can help you with your grant.
Book an expert
- Schedule a meeting with the expert of your choice using the link below their profile.
- Make sure you book with your expert one week in advance so they have time to review your application and at least four weeks before the grant application is due. This will enable experts to work more flexibly and under less pressure.
- Please note our experts will not accept any grants with a deadline of 2 weeks or less from initial contact.
Submit an Application
- Your grant application draft should be done before you submit your application form.
- Submit to the expert at least three days in advance of the meeting time you have booked and an expert will get back to you with details of where to email your draft grant.
- Answer a few questions about your organization and your grant application and submit.