Do you know an individual, organization, or business that has made a difference in the community?
If you answered YES! Join us in recognizing them at the Volunteers of YQL Awards!
During National Volunteer Week 2021, Volunteer Lethbridge is recognizing and celebrating volunteers in the Lethbridge community with the Volunteers of YQL Awards on Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
The Volunteers of YQL Awards (previously Leaders of Tomorrow Awards) celebrates individuals, groups, and agencies whose volunteer efforts have contributed to the well-being of the community and fellow community members.
The nomination process is SIMPLE! Any individual, group or agency who has demonstrated leadership, innovation, impact, support, and/or acts of kindness are invited to be nominated for a Volunteers of YQL Award.
All nominees will be recognized in one of the 6 categories.
Leaders of Tomorrow Gala UPDATE
We are trying something new, and appreciate your grace as we experiment a little bit!
We understand the value and are committed to celebrating youth volunteers, as we have for the past 25 years, with the Leaders of Tomorrow Gala.
In this year's Volunteers of YQL Awards, there is a category titled Leaders of Tomorrow Award.
EVENT PLATFORM FAQS
7 Steps to Join the Event
- Click the Event Registration Page button below and it will take you to the YQL Event Website.
- Scroll to the bottom to RSVP and create a Profile with your Name, Email address and whether you are a general attendee or award recipient.
- Once completed it will take you to a confirmation page and it will say click to join the event or add to your calendar.
- When you join the even it will jump to the YQL Event Website page again. You can click Join Stream to attend the live event or it will be labeled Coming Soon if event session has not started yet.
- Once you join the event you can engage with attendees and speakers by:
• Adding comments to the general chat or to specific attendees
• Answer poll questions
• Join a group selfie picture
- To exit the event, click the Red Leave button at the bottom.
- Enjoy the Event and we look forward to celebrating with you.
Sponsoring an award will demonstrate your commitment to recognizing and supporting volunteer contributions in the Lethbridge community. If your organization is interested in participating in any way, please contact Amanda Jensen at email@example.com
The Nomination Deadline has been extended to April 5, 2021
- Nominees must:
- be residents of the Lethbridge community.
- consent to nomination by providing their signature on the form.
- All recipients will be recognized and awarded for their nomination, limit of one (1) category for nominee.
- There is no cost to nominate and no limit to the number of nominees that can be nominated for an award per nominator.
- If nominee is under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must sign the nomination form.
- Nomination forms must be submitted by midnight April 5th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org